Report and page settings
Use the File > Report settings menu to configure properties for the entire report. To set similar properties for the current page, select Page > Current page settings.
- Data source lets you configure a default data source for the entire report or page.
For most situations, it's not necessary to define a report-level data source, as your charts will default to using either the page-level data source, or the most recently added data source. (Report-level data sources are a legacy feature, left over from earlier versions of the product.)
- Default date range sets the time frame for the report or page.
- Report Filters restrict the data displayed in the report or page.
- Google Analytics segment applies the selected segment to the report or page. This is only available if the report-level or page-level data source is based on Google Analytics.
- Enable cache enables or disables the prefetch cache. This option can only be set for the report (this option is not available in page properties).
Was this article helpful?
How can we improve it?