Welcome to Data Studio!
Tell your story in data:
|Introduction to Data Studio
Learn the basics of using Data Studio.
Visualize your data
Data Studio turns your data into informative, easy to read, easy to share, and fully customizable dashboards and reports. Use the drag and drop report editor to:
- Tell your data story with charts, including line, bar, and pie charts, geo maps, area and bubble graphs, paginated data tables, pivot tables, and more.
- Make your reports interactive with viewer filters and date range controls. The data control turns any report into a flexible template report that anyone can use to see their own data.
- Include links and clickable images to create product catalogs, video libraries, and other hyperlinked content.
- Annotate and brand your reports with text and images.
- Apply styles and color themes that make your data stories works of data visualization art.
Learn more about creating reports.
Connect to your data
Reports in Data Studio get their information from one or more data sources. Using the Data Sources tool, you can easily connect to wide variety of data, without programing. In just a few moments, you can connect to data sets such as:
- Google Analytics
- Google Sheets
- SQL databases
- Search Console
- DoubleClick Campaign Manager
- CSV file upload
- Google Cloud Storage
- Attribution 360
In addition, you can access virtually any kind of data using connectors created by 3rd party developers via the Community Connectors program.
Learn more about how Data Studio connects to your data.
Share and collaborate
Data Studio reports and data sources are stored as files on Google Drive. Just as in Drive, it's easy to share your files with individuals, teams, or the world. To tell your data stories as broadly as possible, embed your reports in other pages, such as Google Sites, blog posts, marketing articles, and annual reports.
When you share a report or data source with another editor, you can work together in real time as a team on the same files.
Learn more about sharing reports and data sources.
Continue learning about Data Studio
To learn more about Data Studio, watch these How To videos.
Prefer to learn by doing? Try the step by step tutorials.
Get started quickly with sample reports
Use the built-in sample reports as inspiration, or make copies and add your own data to get started quickly. Here are some of the samples available in the product.
Learn more about the sample reports.
To see what others folks have done with Data Studio, visit the Report Gallery.
Ready to dive in?