About Google Data Studio (Beta)
Data Studio lets you create dynamic, visually compelling reports and dashboards. With Data Studio, you can:
- Easily connect to a variety of data sources.
- Visualize your data through attractive, dynamic, and interactive reports and dashboards.
- Share and collaborate with others, just as you can in Google Drive.
What you need to use Data Studio
Anyone with a web browser can view a Data Studio report. A Google account is not required to view reports.
To create reports and data sources, you must:
- be signed into a Google account
- be in one of the supported countries (see below)
- be able to use Google Drive
Data Studio has been tested on the Chrome, Firefox, and Safari browsers. Editing reports and data sources on other browsers is not recommended at this time.
You can use Data Studio anywhere, with the following exceptions:
- People's Republic of China*
- North Korea
* You may view but not create reports in these countries.
Data Studio is currently available in 37 languages and supports number, date, and time formats in those languages. Data Studio can also handle 59 international currencies. To use Data Studio in a particular language, set your Google account language preference to that language.
List of supported languages
- Chinese (PRC)
- Chinese (Taiwan)
- English (US and UK)
- Greek (modern)
- Portuguese (Brazil)
- Portuguese (Portugal)
- Access Data Studio now.
- Watch a tutorial video
- See step by step instructions for creating your first report.
- Visit the Data Sources and Reports public support forums.