Welcome to Data Studio!
Tell your story in data:
|Introduction to Data Studio
Learn the basics of using Data Studio.
Visualize your data
Data Studio turns your data into informative, easy to read, easy to share, and fully customizable dashboards and reports. Use the drag and drop report editor to:
- Tell your data story with charts, including line, bar, and pie charts, geo maps, area and bubble graphs, paginated data tables, pivot tables, and more.
- Make your reports interactive with viewer filters and date range controls. The data control turns any report into a flexible template report that anyone can use to see their own data.
- Include links and clickable images to create product catalogs, video libraries, and other hyperlinked content.
- Annotate and brand your reports with text and images.
- Apply styles and color themes that make your data stories works of data visualization art.
Learn more about creating reports.
Connect to your data
With Data Studio, you can easily report on data from a wide variety of sources, without programing. In just a few moments, you can connect to data sets such as:
- Google Marketing Platform products, including Google Ads, Analytics, Display & Video 360, Search Ads 360
- Google consumer products, such as Sheets, YouTube, and Search Console
- Databases, including BigQuery, MySQL, and PostgreSQL
- Flat files via CSV file upload and Google Cloud Storage
- Social media platforms such as Facebook, Reddit, and Twitter
Learn more about connecting to your data.
Share and collaborate
It's easy to share your insights with individuals, teams, or the world. Invite others to view or edit your reports, or send them links in scheduled emails. To tell your data stories as broadly as possible, you can embed your reports in other pages, such as Google Sites, blog posts, marketing articles, and annual reports.
When you share a Data Studio file with another editor, you can work it together in real time as a team.
Learn more about sharing.
Get started quickly by using the Data Studio marketing templates. Simply make a copy of a template, and see your own data in minutes.