Tell your story in data
- Visualize your data through highly configurable charts and tables.
- Easily connect to a variety of data sources.
- Share your insights with your team or with the world.
- Collaborate on reports with your team.
- Speed up your report creation process with built-in sample reports.
Learn what you can do with Data Studio.
Visualize your data
Data Studio is a free tool that turns your data into informative, easy to read, easy to share, and fully customizable dashboards and reports. Use the drag and drop report editor to:
- Tell your data story with charts, including line, bar, and pie charts, geo maps, area and bubble graphs, paginated data tables, pivot tables, and more.
- Make your reports interactive with viewer filters and date range controls. The data control turns any report into a flexible template report that anyone can use to see their own data.
- Include links and clickable images to create product catalogs, video libraries, and other hyperlinked content.
- Annotate and brand your reports with text and images.
- Apply styles and color themes that make your data stories works of data visualization art.
Learn more about creating reports.
Connect to your data
With Data Studio, you can easily report on data from a wide variety of sources, without programing. In just a few moments, you can connect to data sets such as:
- Databases, including BigQuery, MySQL, and PostgreSQL
- Google Marketing Platform products, including Google Ads, Analytics, Display & Video 360, Search Ads 360
- Google consumer products, such as Sheets, YouTube, and Search Console
- Flat files via CSV file upload and Google Cloud Storage
- Social media platforms such as Facebook, Reddit, and Twitter
- Blended data from any combination of related sources
Learn more about connecting to your data.
Share and collaborate
It's easy to share your insights with individuals, teams, or the world. Invite others to view or edit your reports, or send them links in scheduled emails. To tell your data stories as broadly as possible, you can embed your reports in other pages, such as Google Sites, blog posts, marketing articles, and annual reports.
When you share a Data Studio file with another editor, you can work it together in real time as a team.
Learn more about sharing.
Use Data Studio in your organization
Data Studio's enterprise features let Cloud Identity and Google Workspace administrators manage users and control access to Data Studio assets.
Learn more about enterprise administrator features.