You can quickly find contact information for a colleague just by searching for their name or other profile information in Google Cloud Search. A card with their profile information appears at the top of your search results. If your search matches more than one person, you get a list of profile summaries.
To open a person’s full profile, click their name or Show more. The profile information page shows the person's contact information and reporting chain.
You can only search for profile information that your organization sets up. If you can't search by job title, phone number, or other profile information, ask your administrator to update user profiles.
Find contact information for people at work
From a card, you can send an email, start a video call, or make a call using your mobile device.
- Search for a person by name.
- In the result card, to send an email, click the person's email address.
- To get other contact options or more reporting information, click the person's name to open their profile information page.
- In the profile information page, click how you want to contact the person:
- To send an email, click Email or the person's email address.
- To set up a meeting, click Schedule .
- To chat, click Hangout .
- To start a video call, click Video call .
- To open the profile information page and contact the person's manager or direct reports, click the name of the manager or report.
Profile cards appear only on the first page of results, and you won’t get them if you filter your search results.
Note: You get contact and manager information only if your organization adds these profile details to user accounts.