Google Cloud Print services
This article is for IT administrators. End users can learn how to set up Google Cloud Print in the Cloud Print Help Center.
Google Cloud Print (GCP) is a service that allows you to print from any web-connected device. Google Cloud Print routes print jobs between your computer, smartphone, or tablet and sends it to an Internet-connected printer. The service also allows users to easily discover printers and print from their own device without the need for complex setup and driver installation.
Set up Google Cloud Print to print from any web-connected computer, smartphone, or tablet, including the following:
- Chrome browser on Chrome devices and Windows/Mac/Linux computers.
- Mobile versions of G Suite including Google Drive.
- Gmail (through a web browser on a smartphone or tablet)
- Chrome devices (Chromebooks and Chromeboxes
- 3rd-party native mobile apps on all major desktop, smartphone, and tablet platforms
Mel is a Google Cloud Print expert and author of this help page. Help her improve this article by leaving feedback below.