Contact Cloud Identity Premium support
If you signed up for Cloud Identity Premium Edition, sign in to your administrator account to contact support. If you forgot your administrator password for Cloud Identity, see Reset your administrator password.
|Cloud Identity Premium Edition||Cloud Identity (free edition)||Personal account (such as Gmail)|
To see phone numbers, sign in as a Cloud Identity Premium admin .
Available in 14 languages.
To start a chat, sign in as Cloud Identity Premium admin.
To file a support case, sign in as Cloud Identity Premium admin.
Get help online
Administrator Help Center: Search documentation for managing your Cloud Identity Premium service.
Status dashboard: See the current status of your Cloud Identity Premium service.
Cloud Connect Community
For additional support, Google also offers the Cloud Connect Community, a self-serve customer portal where you can browse launch announcements, share your thoughts with fellow Cloud Identity customers, and find answers.
These policies apply to Cloud Identity Premium administrators.
How we prioritize your issue
We investigate your issue according to priority level and time of submission. You can expect an initial response within 1 business day or less.
|Priority and type of issue|
|P1: Critical service-access issue affecting more than one user. Service unavailable or unusable, with no workaround.|
|P2: Critical service-access issue affecting one user, or an issue affecting collaboration among users. Product doesn't work as expected, with no feasible workaround.|
|P3: Product doesn't work as expected, but a workaround is available.|
|P4: Product doesn't work as desired, but functions and a workaround isn't necessary.|
We may need to gather more information from you to conduct additional testing. In these cases, we may ask you to:
- List the exact steps that cause the issue
- Follow troubleshooting steps
- Collect and send additional information, such as log files or message headers
Regardless of your issue, our commitment is to offer you a solution. Depending on your issue, the following solutions are possible:
- We fix your issue, provide a solution, or answer your question.
- We confirmed the issue you reported is a missing feature. You can submit your issue as a feature idea in the Cloud Connect Community.
- We can’t reproduce the issue, but provide recommendations for further investigation.
- We ask a third-party product team to help, and put you in contact with them for further assistance.
- We can’t resolve the issue you submitted, or determine it isn't supported.
- We resolve an outage tracked on the status dashboard and, at your specific request, send you a service credit and/or incident report.
When your case is resolved, you'll receive an email survey about how we handled your case. Your feedback is crucial in making improvements to our support structure and our products.