This feature isn't available in the free edition of Cloud Identity.
You can get a monthly report of unused company-owned Android devices that haven’t synchronized any work data in the last 30 days. The report is automatically emailed to all super administrators. You can add other recipients if you want. Recipients can download the file to check for unused devices and see who last signed in with them.
Note: Personal devices in device owner mode aren’t reported. Only devices that you imported by serial number into your Admin console are included.
What’s in the report?
The report is a CSV file that lists these device details:
- Serial number and asset tag
- Date it was first set up
- Time it last synced
- The email address of the last user that signed in
Turn the report on or off and change recipients
- From the Admin console Home page, go to Devices.
- On the left, click Setup.
- Click Company Owned Devices.
- Next to Inactivity Report, check or uncheck the Send monthly report of inactive company-owned devices to super administrator(s) box to turn the report on or off.
- (Optional) To send the report to someone else, click Add another recipient and add their email address.
- (Optional) To remove a recipient from the list, click Delete next to the email address you want to remove.
- Click Save.
Note: If you’re not an administrator and you want to unsubscribe from the report, contact your administrator.