Currently only available for super administrators.
As an administrator, you can perform essential admin tasks from your Apple iOS mobile device with the Google Admin app. Make sure you are not signing in using your personal email account (ends in @gmail.com). For details, see Set up and open the Google Admin app on iOS.
You can use the Google Admin app to:
- Create and manage users—Reset passwords, edit profiles, upload profile photos, and suspend users. Learn more
- Manage groups—Add users to groups, and assign and edit user roles. Learn more
- Review account activities—Filter logs and reports by type, administrator, or date range. Learn more
- Review admin activity—See events and who made changes. Learn more
- Contact support—Get 24/7 email, chat, and phone support. Learn more
Find out How Google handles user information in the app
Google, Google Workspace, and related marks and logos are trademarks of Google LLC. All other company and product names are trademarks of the companies with which they are associated.