Applies to Cloud Identity Premium and other paid subscriptions in your Google Admin console.
If you don’t see a test deposit in your bank account after adding it to your Google billing account, you either didn't wait long enough, or we tried to make the deposit but it failed. If it fails, you’ll receive an email and see a message on your transactions page. This might happen if you made a mistake entering your bank account information or if your bank doesn’t allow automatic payments.
It can take 2-5 business days for the test deposit to appear in your bank account.
If your test deposit doesn’t appear
From the Admin console Home page, go to Billing.
Choose an option:
- Click your subscription, then under Billing account, click your account number.
- Click Actions Access billing account.
- At the top of the Payments page, look for a message saying the test deposit failed.
- No failure message—You probably need to wait longer for the deposit to appear (can take 2-5 business days).
- A failure message—Continue with the following steps.
- Contact your bank and ask if they allow automatic bank account payments, also called direct debit payments.
- Direct debits allowed—You likely made a mistake entering your bank information. Add the bank account again as a new payment method. See Add a bank account as your primary payment method.
- Direct debits not allowed—Add a different bank account that does allow direct debits, or pay using a credit card. See Add a bank account as your primary payment method or Add a credit card as your primary payment method.
Still have questions? If your bank allows direct debits and you’re sure you entered the correct bank information, contact Cloud Identity support and ask us to resubmit your test deposit.