Select a topic below to best address your support issue:Hardware support
|Manufacturer||Region||Phone Support||Support Page|
|ASUS||USA, Canada||1-888-606-ASUS (606-2787)||Read More|
For online support with software and services, including G Suite:
- See Troubleshoot issues for help resolving common issues.
- If you still have a question, please file a support case in the Google Cloud Support Center.
Visit the Google Cloud Support Center for more information, including instructions on how to file a support case.
For phone support with software and services, including G Suite, do the following:
- Use your laptop or other device to generate a support PIN:
- Sign in to the Google Admin console.
- Click Support.
- Click Chromebox for meetings.
- Click Get PIN and write down the number displayed on the screen. The PIN is valid for 60 minutes, and is entered during the phone call.
- Dial one of the phone numbers displayed in the Admin console:
- Local: 1-877-355-5787
- Global: +1-646-257-4500
- Follow the prompts to speak to a support representative:
- Enter the number for "G Suite, Postini, or Play for Education".
- Enter the number for "G Suite or Play for Education".
- Enter the PIN number (created in the Google Admin console), followed by "#". For example: 12345678#.
- Enter the number for "Chromebox for meetings", when instructed.
- Hold for the next available support representative.