[About] Chromecast Audio specifications
Updated: Sept 17, 2019
What makes Chromecast Audio tick? Here are the specifications that work with Chromecast Audio:
Chromecast Audio specifications
- Stereo analog output [2Vrms]
- Optical digital output
- High-Resolution Audio: 96KHz/24-bit
- Package: 124.4 x 42.85 x 124 mm
- Device: 51.9 x 51.9 x 13.49 mm (not including cables or accessories)
- Audio cable: 146 mm (5.7 in)
- Power cable: 1.75 m (69 in)
- Weight: 30.7 g (0.068 lbs)
- Ports & Connectors
- 3.5mm jack with analog and optical digital audio output
- Color: Black
- Connectivity/Network: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac (2.4GHz/5Ghz)
- Power: 5V, 1A power supply
- Wireless Security: WEP, WPA/WPA2
- Supported Audio Formats:
- WAV (LPCM)
- FLAC with support for high-resolution streams (24-bit/96KHz)
To learn more about supported Operating Systems, read Minimum Operating System (OS) requirements for the Google Home app.
Over the Air Updates: When available, Chromecast Audio will automatically update to the latest and greatest Chromecast software version.
Was this helpful?
How can we improve it?