Find & organize apps
Find an app
To search for an app on your Chromebook:
- On your keyboard, press the Search key .
- Type the name of the app you want. The app will show in your search results.
Open an app
- Sign in to your Chromebook.
- In the corner of your screen, click the Launcher .
- You'll see a list of apps you've used recently. Click the app you'd like to open.
- Optional: To see all your apps, click Up arrow .
Organize your apps
Put apps in folders
- Put apps together in a folder: Drag an app on top of another app.
- Name a folder: Click the folder.
Move apps around
Click and hold an app, then drag it.