What you need
- A Chromebook that runs M89 or later
- An Android phone that runs Android 5.1 or later
Connect your phone to your Chromebook
- On your Chromebook, at the bottom right, next to the time, select the Phone .
- Select Get Started.
- When prompted on your Chromebook, select Accept & continue.
Access Phone Hub features
On your Chromebook, at the bottom right, select the Phone . You can then:
- Check your phone’s cell signal or battery status
- Use quick commands like enable hotspot, silence phone, or locate phone
- Browse Chrome tabs from your Android device on your Chromebook
- Control and sync notifications
- Access or download recent photos and screenshots from your phone’s camera roll
Turn on or off Phone Hub features
- On your Chromebook, select the time.
- Select Settings .
- Under "Connected devices," select your phone.
- Turn on or off features:
- Toggle Phone Hub on or off.
- Toggle the individual feature on or off
Tip: In Phone Hub, you can access the “Connected devices” page quickly by tapping Settings .
Troubleshoot Phone Hub features
If you can't access features on your phone through Phone Hub with your Chromebook, try the following:
- If your phone and your Chromebook were previously paired over Bluetooth, remove the pairing from both devices.
- Make sure Bluetooth has been turned on for both devices.
- Turn your phone's Bluetooth off then on again.
- Turn your Chromebook off then on again.