Allowing Chrome to send us automatic reports helps us prioritize what to fix and improve in Chrome. These reports can include things like when Chrome crashes, how much memory you’re using, and some personal information.
You can start or stop allowing these reports any time.
- On your iPhone or iPad, open the Chrome app .
- Tap More Settings .
- Tap Privacy Send Usage Data.
- Choose Always, Only on Wi-Fi, or Never.
To prevent using data to send reports, choose Only on Wi-Fi.
What these reports include
If Chrome crashes, some personal information might be included in the report. These reports have:
- Memory related to the crash, which may include page contents, payment information, and passwords
- Your Chrome settings
- Extensions you have installed
- The web page you were visiting at the time of the crash
- Your device's operating system, manufacturer, and model
- The country where you’re using Chrome