You can use Progressive Web Apps (PWAs) for a fast web experience on your computer or mobile device. You can install the PWA for faster access and additional functionality, like more storage for content to use offline.
Install a PWA
- On your Android device, open Chrome .
- Go to a website with a PWA that you want to install.
- Tap Install.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
Uninstall a PWA
- From your app drawer or home screen, open Settings .
- Tap Apps & Notifications See all apps.
- Find the PWA you want to remove and tap the icon.
- Tap Uninstall.
If you’re a developer, learn how to build and test a PWA.