If you make Chrome your default browser, any links you click will open automatically in Chrome.
Set Chrome as your default web browser
Important: Make sure you have Google Chrome downloaded and installed on your iPhone or iPad. Download Chrome for iPhones and iPads.
- On your iPhone or iPad, open the Chrome app .
- Tap More Settings .
- Tap Default browser.
- Tap Open Chrome settings Default browser app.
- Set Chrome as your Default browser app.
- To make Chrome your default browser, you must have iOS 14 and up.
- If you don't find the option to change your default browser, update to the latest version of Chrome.
- Learn how to add Chrome to your home screen or dock.