Google Chrome is a fast web browser available at no charge. Before you download, you can check if Chrome supports your operating system and you have all the other system requirements.
Get Google Chrome
Download Chrome for iPhones and iPads.
Chrome is available for:
- iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch
- iOS 15 and up
- All languages supported by the App Store
- On your iPhone or iPad, go to Chrome on the App Store.
- Tap Get.
- To install, follow the on-screen instructions.
- If asked, enter your Apple ID Password.
- To start browsing, tap Open.
- You can also find Chrome on your Home screen. To open, tap Chrome .
- Touch and hold Chrome to:
- Start a new search.
- Start a new voice search.
- Scan a QR code.
- Learn how to make Chrome your default browser on your iPhone or iPad.
- Learn how to add Chrome to your home screen or dock.
- To fix most problems with default search engines, pop-ups, or Chrome updates, uninstall and reinstall Chrome.