You can share pages and phone calls between your devices when you are signed-in and have sync enabled to Chrome on multiple devices.
Share pages with yourself
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- Sign in to your Google Account and turn on sync in Chrome .
- Go to the page you want to share.
- Click the address bar Share .
- Choose a device.
- On your chosen device, you will get a notification about the page you’ve shared with yourself.
Share a phone call between devices
You can select a phone number on your computer and get the option to make the call from your Android device.
All of your devices you want to share between must be signed-in and synced to Chrome on the same Google account.
- On your computer, open Chrome .
- Select a link for a phone number you’d like to call.
- In the dialog, select the device you’d like to use.
You’ll receive a notification on the device you’ve selected. Tap the notification, and then make the call from your Android device.