To save your info to your Google Account, turn on sync.
Important: Only turn on Chrome sync with devices that you own. If you use a public computer, use guest mode instead.
When you sync
- You can find and update your synced info on all your devices, like bookmarks, history, passwords, and other settings.
- You can sign in automatically to Gmail, YouTube, Search, and other Google services. If you’re signed in before sync is turned on, you'll stay signed in.
- If you change devices, like if you lose your phone or get a new laptop, you can get your synced info back.
- If you turn on Web & App Activity, you can personalize your experience in other Google products with your Chrome history.
- To help us build products better suited for all demographics, Chrome may combine declared age and gender information from your Google Account with our statistics. This information is used only in aggregate form.