/chrome/a/community?hl=en
This content is likely not relevant anymore. Try searching or browse recent questions.
Google Chrome Enterprise Auto Update - Issues 0 Recommended Answers 3 Replies 66 Upvotes
1 Recommended Answer
$0 Recommended Answers
1 Relevant Answer
$0 Relevant Answers
0
We have Group Policy settings managing our entire fleet which controls the auto updates for Google Chrome which will look and apply updates every 24 hours.

Update Policy Override Default - Automatic Silent Updates Only
Auto-Update Check Period Override - 1440 Minutes.

This is working for about 60% of the fleet although the other 40% the clients are not updating.
When I check C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application on the machines that work it will display the latest version that is current and on devices that are not updating this only shows an old version.

I forced the googleupdate scheduled task to run and still no luck.
Could you point me in the right area to find logs that would indicate where the issue is occurring and how I can resolve it.

Thanks
Relevant Answer Relevant Answers (0)
All Replies (3)
Relevant Answer
Hi there,
 
Welcome to Chrome Enterprise Help Community.
 
I'd suggest you refer to the help article here on managing Chrome updates, that helps us to know more on find logs in order to troubleshoot automatic updates specifically.
 
Hope this helps.
 
Regards,
Vilem
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
I now have logs from a machine where autoupdate is working perfectly and a device where autoupdate is not working can you please take a look and advise.
Can you please advise how I can upload the log files as it keeps stating 'A problem occured. Please try again'

Thanks
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
my problem , do not downlode crom brouser
marked this as an answer
This question is locked and replying has been disabled.
Discard post? You will lose what you have written so far.
Write a reply
10 characters required
Failed to attach file, click here to try again.
Discard post?
You will lose what you have written so far.
Personal information found

We found the following personal information in your message:

This information will be visible to anyone who visits or subscribes to notifications for this post. Are you sure you want to continue?

A problem occurred. Please try again.
Create Reply
Edit Reply
Delete post?
This will remove the reply from the Answers section.
Notifications are off
Your notifications are currently off and you won't receive subscription updates. To turn them on, go to Notifications preferences on your Profile page.
Report abuse
Google takes abuse of its services very seriously. We're committed to dealing with such abuse according to the laws in your country of residence. When you submit a report, we'll investigate it and take the appropriate action. We'll get back to you only if we require additional details or have more information to share.

Go to the Legal Help page to request content changes for legal reasons.

Reported post for abuse
Unable to send report.
Report post
What type of post are you reporting?
Google takes abuse of its services very seriously. We're committed to dealing with such abuse according to the laws in your country of residence. When you submit a report, we'll investigate it and take the appropriate action. We'll get back to you only if we require additional details or have more information to share.

Go to the Legal Help page to request content changes for legal reasons.

Reported post for abuse
Unable to send report.
This reply is no longer available.
/chrome/a/threads
//accounts.google.com/ServiceLogin
You'll receive email notifications for new posts at
Unable to delete question.
Unable to update vote.
Unable to update subscription.
You have been unsubscribed
Deleted
Unable to delete reply.
Removed from Answers
Marked as Recommended Answer
Removed recommendation
Undo
Unable to update reply.
Unable to update vote.
Thank you. Your response was recorded.
Unable to undo vote.
Thank you. This reply will now display in the answers section.
Link copied
Locked
Unlocked
Unable to lock
Unable to unlock
Pinned
Unpinned
Unable to pin
Unable to unpin
Marked
Unmarked
Unable to mark
Reported as off topic
/chrome/a/profile/0