For administrators who manage Chrome OS devices for a business.
A well-crafted change management strategy helps you with the process, tools, and tactics to drive employees’ willingness and ability to embrace, adopt, and utilize Chromebooks more effectively. Our recommended change management resources can help your organization transition to Chrome Enterprise quickly and efficiently by:
- Addressing concerns that employees might have about changing what they’re used to
- Helping employees become more productive faster with onboarding resources
Below are some change management resources to roll out Chrome Enterprise across your organization.
- Watch our webinar—Boosting Chrome OS adoption with effective change management—Learn from our change management expert about best practices for increasing Chromebook adoption in your organization.
- Chromebook employee adoption kit—Communicate early using our guides and templates, and provide support and training to employees before and after the switch.
- Walking on clouds: A workforce adoption journey with Google Chrome Enterprise(In partnership with Deloitte®)—Read about the importance of change management and the types of activities that can help employees overcome their reluctance to try something new by providing them with guidance, communication, and training along the way.
- 6 common questions (and answers) for new Chromebook users—Help employees who have switched from using Apple® macOS® devices to get up to speed with their Chromebooks.
- How to use a Chromebook if you’ve switched from a PC—Help employees who have switched from using Microsoft® Windows® devices to get up to speed with their Chromebooks.
- How to set up a new Chromebook—Five tips and tricks for employees to get started with their Chromebooks.
- 6 Chromebook keyboard shortcuts that save time—Help employees do more in less time. Use hot keys to speed up a wide variety of tasks, such as taking a screenshot, locking your screen, and even viewing all keyboard shortcuts.
- Make work more inclusive with these Chromebook accessibility features—Explore accessibility features that make Chromebooks as helpful as possible for everyone.
- 10 ways Chrome Enterprise helps protect employees and businesses—Quick overview of the security capabilities available in Chrome Enterprise that can help you better protect employees.
- The Chromebook customer adoption journey—Watch this video from Google Cloud Next ‘19 where our customer success team chats with three customers about their current use cases and adoption journey.
- How Google IT supports its scaling global workforce with Chromebooks—Watch this video from Google Cloud Next ‘19 where our corporate engineering team discusses how Google is accelerating Chromebook adoption for its global workforce to increase productivity, improve security, and reduce technology costs.
- Tools by Lakeside & Softwatch—Learn to use tools that show real-time app usage by employees.
- Rethink employee segmentation for a cloud-native world—Read the Forrester Consulting thought leadership paper commissioned by Google.
- What’s new with Chromebook—Stay tuned for updates to keep employees up-to-date with new Chrome OS features as they launch.