Applies to macOS users who use managed Chrome Browser.
As a Chrome Enterprise administrator, you can use Jamf Pro® version 10.19 or later to generate a Chrome Browser Cloud Management (CBCM) enrollment token and enroll your Chrome Browsers. You'll then be able to use your Google Admin console to enforce policies for any users who open Chrome Browser on an enrolled Apple® Mac® device.
Before you begin
- Make sure you have access to the Jamf Pro version 10.19 or later console.
Enroll browsers with the enrollment token
- Sign into the Jamf Pro console.
- On the left, click ComputersConfiguration profiles.
- On the top right, click New.
- On the Options tab of your new macOS configuration profile, click Application & custom settingsExternal Applications.
- On the top right, click Add to add a new configuration.
- Under Source, select Repository.
- In Application domain, select com.google.chrome, then choose the app version and the stable variant.
- Sign into your Admin console and generate an enrollment token. See Generate enrollment token.
- Paste the token value that you want to deploy into the CBCM token box.
- Name the profile and assign it to any other configuration profile in Jamf Pro.
- Deploy the profile to your machine.