For IT administrators who manage Chrome browser on Microsoft Windows computers
Use the Chrome Browser Enterprise Security Configuration Guide for recommendations and critical considerations when enabling or disabling Chrome browser security policies for your organization.
In this guide
- Manage settings to reduce security threats to your enterprise
- Manage security for your users' personally identifiable information
- Evaluate how security and privacy relate to Chrome management and performance
- Chrome browser quick start (Windows)
- Chrome browser Deployment Guide (Windows)
- Chrome browser Cloud Management guide
- Download Chrome browser
Google and related marks and logos are trademarks of Google LLC. All other company and product names are trademarks of the companies with which they are associated.