To see if a force-installed app installed correctly on user devices, you can enable Android app reporting in the Google Admin console. Then, you can view and filter details for each user and device in an organizational unit.
Enable Android app reports
In the Admin console, go to Menu DevicesChromeApps & extensionsUsers & browsers.
- Leave the top organizational unit selected.
Note: You can't apply this setting to child organizational units.
- On the far right, click Additional settings .
- Scroll to Additional application settings.
- For Android reporting for users and devices, select Enable Android reporting.
- Click Save.
See installation status and filter details
Note: The report only shows information for managed users using managed Chrome devices that support managed Google Play.
In the Admin console, go to Menu DevicesChromeReportsAndroid app installations.
- The report shows details of force-installed apps, including the serial number of the device that the app is installed on and the installation status. Search for the app you want:
- (Optional) On the left, select an organizational unit. By default, all Android install reports are shown.
- Click Add a filter and select the field to search.
- Enter your search criteria and click Apply.
- (Optional) To search multiple fields, add a filter for each field, enter search criteria, and click Apply.
Click the heading of a column to sort by different criteria.