Download Chrome Enterprise Bundle
The Chrome Enterprise Bundle is a single downloadable package that contains all of the tools and components needed to successfully deploy Chrome in your enterprise.
What's included with this bundle
(Note: Separate bundles for 32/64bit are available here.)
|Chrome MSI||Chrome Enterprise MSI installation package (32/64-Bit).||
|Chrome Master Preferences||Master Preferences controls the 'first run' experience. Settings/controls can be changed by the user if configured via this method||/Configuration/Master_Preferences|
|Chrome Group Policy Templates*||Use one of these templates to configure the 200+ policies available for IT admins||
|Legacy Browser Support MSI||Allows users to access legacy web applications by automatically switching between Chrome and a third party browser required to run the legacy web apps.||
|Legacy Browser Support Group Policy Templates*||You can specify which URLs to launch into a second browser and deploy this Chrome policy for the organization.||
|Google Update Group Policy Template*||Use one of these templates to control Chrome Updates||
|Google Common Template||This ADMX template merges the LBS, Google Update, and Chrome GPO templates into a single folder within gpedit.msc||
*Warning: Do not deploy both ADM and ADMX templates. ADMX is preferred.
What you can do with this bundle:
- Deploy Chrome MSI Package to Windows Desktops
- Deploy Legacy Browser Support which allows you seamless access to your legacy web apps
- Configure policies for Chrome, Google Update, and Legacy Browser Support in 1 place
Chrome Enterprise Bundle folders in the Group Policy Editor
How to deploy the templates
Warning: Do not deploy both ADM and ADMX templates. ADMX is preferred.
- Copy all 4 of the ADMX files from /Configuration/admx to C:\windows\policydefinitions
- Copy all the ADML files from /Configuration/admx/<language> to C:\windows\policydefinitions\<language>
- Start gpedit.msc to see the new policy under the single Google root
Legacy Browser Support (LBS)
If you have legacy web applications that require functionality not supported by Chrome (such as a site that requires ActiveX, Java, or Silverlight), you can still deploy Chrome as your default or secondary browser with the support of our Legacy Browser Support tool. It allows you to seamlessly access web pages in both Chrome and another browser. Learn more about Legacy Browser Support.
LBS requires 3 components:
- The LBS Extension must be force-installed to your users.
- You must deploy the MSI (/Installers/LegacyBrowserSupport_VERSION_en_x64.msi) or (/Installers/LegacyBrowserSupport_VERSION_en.msi).
- Add the LBS GPO Template & configure the policy to specify which URLs are to be opened in a legacy browser.
For instructions on how to set up and configure each of the items in the bundle, see:
- Please contact Google Cloud Support.