A companion to the Chrome Device Quick Start Guide, the Getting Started with Chrome Enterprise Guide is a detailed guide for IT administrators who want to deploy Chrome devices in a large school or business.
In this guide
- How to enroll Chrome devices.
- How to use the Google Admin console to remotely manage Chrome devices.
- Key configuration settings for cloud-based policies and Chrome apps.
- How to set and deploy device and user policies across your organization.
- How to incorporate change management methodology into each phase of the Chrome deployment project.