As an IT administrator for a business or school, you can deploy enterprise features for Chrome users across a range of devices—Windows®, Mac®, and Linux® computers, Chromebooks, and other devices that run the Chrome operating system.
Manage Chrome Browser
Deploy Chrome Browsers across your organization's Windows, Mac, and Linux computers. Then use your preferred IT tools to enforce policies across devices, install business apps and extensions, and manage other enterprise features of Chrome.
- Use a cloud-based Admin console to enforce policies for Chrome Browser users across corporate computers. View detailed reports listing each browser's current version, installed apps and extensions, and enforced policies.
- Use Windows Group Policy or on-premise configuration tools for Mac and Linux, to manage policies on corporate devices. Google provides an MSI installer for Windows, and policy templates for all 3 platforms.
Manage Chrome devices
You can also manage policies on devices that run Chrome as an operating system. These devices include Chromebooks used as work computers. They also include Chromeboxes or Chromebits used for digital signage or single-purpose kiosk apps.
From a cloud-based Admin console, enforce policies, install apps and extensions, connect devices to your VPN and Wi-Fi networks, and manage other features of Chrome.
Enforce 300+ corporate policies
Whether you manage Chrome Browsers or Chrome devices, you can enforce a wide range of policies:
- Whitelist or blacklist apps and site URLs
- Enforce privacy and security policies
- Install and manage business apps and extensions
- Manage Chrome auto-updates
This Help Center is for admins who manage Chrome Browsers or devices for a business or school. It doesn't contain general information about using Chrome Browsers or Chromebooks. See instead the Chrome Browser Help Center or Chromebook Help Center.