The Getting started with Palo Alto Networks integration in Chrome Browser Cloud Management document guides you through the process of setting up the integration between Chrome Browser Cloud Management and Palo Alto Networks.
In this guide
- What data gets sent to Palo Alto Networks from Chrome browser
- Install the Google Chrome add-on for Palo Alto Networks
- Set up Chrome Enterprise reporting connector within Palo Alto Networks
- Set up the Palo Alto Networks configuration in the Google Admin console
- View Chrome events in Palo Alto Networks
- Manage Chrome Enterprise reporting connectors
- Set up Chrome Browser Cloud Management
- Learn about Chrome browser
Google and related marks and logos are trademarks of Google LLC. All other company and product names are trademarks of the companies with which they are associated.