The Getting started with the Crowdstrike Falcon LogScale integration in Chrome Browser Cloud Management document guides you through the process of setting up the integration between Chrome Browser Cloud Management and CrowdStrike.
In this guide
- What data gets sent to CrowdStrike from Chrome browser
- Install the Google Chrome add-on for CrowdStrike
- Set up Chrome Enterprise reporting connector within CrowdStrike
- Set up the CrowdStrike configuration in the Google Admin console
- View Chrome events in CrowdStrike
- Manage Chrome Enterprise reporting connectors
- Set up Chrome Browser Cloud Management
- Learn about Chrome browser
Google and related marks and logos are trademarks of Google LLC. All other company and product names are trademarks of the companies with which they are associated.