When you leave a space, you can't:
- Rejoin unless another member adds or invites you.
- Get updates on active conversation threads.
If you rejoin a space, you can view all message history. If someone removes you from a space, you'll need to be invited again.
Tip: If the space is discoverable, you can rejoin at any time. Learn about discoverable spaces.
Leave a space
- Go to Google Chat or your Gmail account.
- Next to a space name, click More options Leave.
- Click Leave space.
Rejoin a space
- Open Google Chat or your Gmail account.
- Next to 'Spaces', click Create or find a space Browse spaces.
- Enter the space name.
- Click Add .
Tip: If you create a space, you can delete it. Learn how to delete a space.