With Google Workspace Enterprise Essentials Plus, customers get many of the features of other Enterprise editions of Google Workspace but without the cost of services they might not need, such as Gmail.
Features include collaboration and video conferencing with enterprise-grade security and management, and integrations with existing email and calendar solutions. To start using Enterprise Essentials Plus, customers must verify their domain.
Learn more about Enterprise Essentials Plus.
Step 1: Order Enterprise Essentials Plus
- Sign in to the Partner Sales Console.
- On the Customers page, click the customer's name.
- For Subscriptions, click New service.
- For Enterprise Essentials Plus, click Select.
- Select the billing account.
You only have to select the billing account if you have multiple billing accounts set up in your Partner Sales Console. Otherwise, go to the next step.
- All orders for a customer must use the same currency, but you can use different billing accounts with the same currency.
- All Google Workspace subscriptions need to use the same billing account.
- For the payment plan you want, click Select plan.
- Enter the number of licenses neededclick Save.
- Enter the P.O. number (optional)click Confirm orderClose.
Step 2: Set up Enterprise Essentials Plus
Tell yours customers to complete these steps.
- Sign in to the Google Admin console and accept the Terms of Service. The Subscription status changes from Suspended to Active.
- Follow the steps in Set up Essentials for your domain.