Try the steps below to fix any problems you may have with your Cardboard viewer.
Check your phone
- The center line on the app screen is lined up with the center of the viewer.
- Your iPhone works with your viewer.
- Your iPhone works with Cardboard.
I have trouble when I look at images
Step 1: Check your viewer profile
- On your iPhone, open the Google Cardboard app .
- In the top right, tap More Switch viewer.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to scan your viewer's QR code.
- Open a Cardboard video in a compatible app, like Cardboard Camera or Expeditions.
- Place your iPhone into the viewer.
Step 2: Align your phone
- Take your iPhone out of the viewer.
- Look for these items on the screen:
- At the bottom or in the top right, you should see Settings .
- In the center, you should see a vertical line.
- Place the iPhone back in the viewer.
- If you can still see a vertical line on the screen, slide your phone left or right until the line disappears.
Note: If you can’t see the items, turn up the brightness on your phone screen, and then try again.