You can add or remove a video conference to your Calendar events.
- On your Android device, open Google Calendar.
- Create an event, or open an existing event you have edit access to.
- To add a new video conference, tap Add video conferencing.
- To remove an existing video conference, click Remove .
- After you’re done creating or editing the event, click Save.
I want to use a different conferencing solution
I want to avoid multiple conferences on single events
There can only be a single conference attached to the conferencing field of a Google Calendar event. This conference can either be Google Meet conference or a conference from an installed conferencing Add-on.
You can install supported conferencing Add-ons via the G Suite Marketplace to use with Google Calendar. Once installed, these solutions will appear as options in the conferencing field dropdown when manually adding conferencing to your Google Calendar events.
Using mechanisms other than the conferencing field to attach conferencing details (for example: inserting conference details directly into location fields, event descriptions, via browser extensions, etc) to Google Calendar events may result in more than one conference being attached to a single event.