You can use working hours and availability if your account is through your work or school organization. If you don't see the working hours option, your admin could have turned it off for your organization. Who is my administrator?
Show when you’re out of office
When you indicate that you’re out of office, your calendar automatically declines all meetings during that time.
- Open the Google Calendar app .
- At the bottom right, tap Create Out of office.
- Select your out-of-office dates. You can also specify a time.
- Optional: To schedule out-of-office events that repeat, below the day and time you select, tap Does not repeat choose a frequency.
- Optional: Change your decline settings and edit your decline message.
- Tap Save.