If you want to report a problem or tell us something that's missing from Google Calendar, send us feedback.
When to send feedback
Things you can send feedback about:
- Something is broken or not working well
- You have suggestions for things that should be added to Google Calendar
How to send feedback
In your feedback, try to share as much detail about the problem or suggestion as you can.
We can’t respond individually to every piece of feedback, but we do use your comments to improve Calendar for everyone.
Learn more about how to report inappropriate calendar invitations and events.
- On your computer, open Google Calendar.
- Go to the area in Calendar that you want to send feedback on.
- In the top right, click Support Send feedback.
- Follow the instructions to write your feedback and show us what part of the page has problems.
Go to the forum
Visit the Calendar help forum
Our community of Calendar users is a great option in these situations:
- Ask "how to" questions
- Discuss Calendar with other people who use it