You can sync your Google Calendar events with other computer applications, like Outlook or Apple Calendar.
Sync or view your calendar
There are two ways to view Google Calendar in another calendar application. You can add your calendar to view in another application, and some applications will also let you edit events.Sync your Google Calendar (view & edit)
With some calendar applications, you can sync your calendar using your Google Account. This means you can add and edit events from either Google Calendar or your other application.
- Open your other calendar application.
- Look for an option to add another account. This might be in "Settings" or "Preferences."
- Use “Sign in with Google” to start the process of giving access to your Google Account.
- Follow the steps to add your Google Account.
If your calendar application doesn't have a full sync option, or if you want a read-only view of one calendar, you can sync your calendar to the application using a link to iCal.
- On your computer, open Google Calendar.
- In the top right, click Settings Settings.
- On the left panel, under “Settings for my calendars,” click the name of the calendar you want to use.
- Click Integrate calendar.
- In the "Secret address in iCal format" section, copy the link.
- Paste the link as directed by your other calendar application.
Important: Only you should know the Secret Address for your calendar. Do not share this address with other people. If you accidentally shared your calendar's Secret Address, click Reset to create a new Secret Address.
I can't find the Secret Address
If you're using a Google Account for work, school, or other organization, your admin might've changed the sharing settings for your calendar. If you can't find the Secret Address, ask your admin for help.
Learn about Calendar addressesSecret Address
The Secret Address lets you view your calendar in other applications, like Outlook or Apple Calendar. If you want to let someone else view your calendar, you can share your calendar.
Important: You should not give your Secret Address to other people. If you accidentally shared your Secret Address, click Reset to invalidate the old address and create a new one.
The public address is for sharing publicly, but the Secret Address isn't meant to be shared with anyone. Learn more about the public address.