You can get your Google Calendar events with other computer applications, like Outlook.
Sync or view your calendar
There are two ways to view your Google Calendar in another calendar application. You can add your calendar to view in another application, and some applications will also let you edit events.Sync your Google Calendar (view & edit)
With some calendar applications, you can sync your calendar using your Google Account. This means you can add and edit events from either Google Calendar or your other application.
- Open your other calendar application.
- Look for an option to add another account. This might be in "Settings" or "Preferences."
- Sign in with your Google account. If you use 2-step verification with your account, you'll have to enter an app password.
- Follow the steps to add your Google Account.
If your calendar application doesn't have a full sync option, or if you want a read-only view of one calendar, you can sync your calendar to the application using a link to ICAL.
- On your computer, open Google Calendar.
- In the top right, click Settings Settings.
- Open the Calendars tab.
- Click the name of the calendar you want to use.
- In the "Secret Address" section, click ICAL.
- Copy the ICAL link that appears in the window, or click the ICAL link to download an ICS file.
- Paste the link or upload the file as directed by your other calendar application.
Note: Only you should know the Secret Address for your calendar. Don’t share this address with other people. If you accidentally shared your calendar's Secret Address, click Reset to create a new Secret Address.
I can't find "Secret Address"
If you're using a Google account for work, school, or other organization, your admin might have changed the sharing settings for your calendar. If you can't find the Secret Address, learn how to ask your admin for help.
About Calendar addressesSecret Address
The Secret Address lets you view your calendar in other applications, like Outlook or Apple Calendar. If you want to let someone else view your calendar, you can share your calendar.
Note: You should not give your Secret Address to other people. If you accidentally shared your Secret Address, click Reset to invalidate the old address and create a new one.
The "Calendar Address" is for sharing publicly, but the "Secret Address" next to it isn't meant to be shared with anyone. Learn more about the Calendar Address.