You can view someone else's calendar if they've shared it with you. You can also request access if they haven't shared their calendar with you yet.
- Calendar's performance may be affected if you subscribe to more than 400 calendars.
- You can only search for a calendar you’d like to subscribe to when you use Google Calendar on a computer or mobile browser.
Add a calendar someone shared with you
When someone shares their calendar with your email address, you get an email with a link to add their calendar. Learn how calendars can be shared.
- In your email, tap the link that says Add this calendar.
- Your Google Calendar opens in a browser.
- In the pop-up that appears, tap Add.
- Your calendar will appear on the left, under “My calendars.”
Show or hide a calendar you're subscribed to
Important: You can only subscribe to a calendar on the web, from calendar.google.com.
You can show or hide calendars you’ve already subscribed to, but you can’t subscribe to a calendar in the Google Calendar app.
- Open the Google Calendar app .
- At the top left, tap Menu Settings .
- Tap the calendar you want to view.
- Optional: To find more calendars, tap Show more.
- Check or uncheck your preferred calendar.