Delete a calendar
Delete a calendar you own
- Under My calendars on the left hand side of your Calendar page, find the calendar name you wish to delete.
- Click the drop-down arrow next to the calendar name and click Calendar settings.
- Click Permanently delete this calendar at the bottom. (No one, including those who are sharing or subscribing to the calendar, will be able to access it anymore.)
- Follow the steps to delete the calendar or delete all events on your primary calendar.
Note: It is not possible to delete your primary calendar. Instead, you can clear all the events, rename it, and schedule new events to effectively replace your original primary calendar.
Unsubscribe from a calendar
- Click the gear icon at the top of any Calendar page and click Settings.
- Click Calendars at the top of the page.
- Click Unsubscribe next to the calendar you want to remove. This will remove the calendar from your list but others will still be able to use it normally.