Make your calendar public
With Google Calendar you can control who can see your calendars and events. When you make your calendar public, the events on that calendar are public as well meaning that people can search for it and find it in a variety of ways, including via Google Web search.
Share your calendar with everyone
To share your calendar with everybody, just follow these steps:
- In the calendar list on the left, click on the down-arrow button next to the appropriate calendar, then select Share this calendar.
- Select Make this calendar public.
- If you don't want others to view the details of your events, select See only free/busy (hide details).
- Click Save.
To make sure others know about your public calendar, check out how you can spread the word via Google Calendar.
Make a calendar private
- In the calendar list on the left, click the down-arrow next to the calendar you'd prefer not to share with the public, then select Share this calendar.
- Make sure the 'Make this calendar public' box is not checked.
- Finally, when creating events, make sure that either 'default' or 'Private' is selected under Options >Privacy.