To help others book your services or meet with you, create and share online booking pages in Calendar with Google Workspace Individual.
When you create a booking page, you can share a link on your website or through online communications that:
- Links directly to your appointment booking page
- Links to all appointment schedules on your primary calendar
Before you start
- Appointment schedules are a premium feature available to Google Workspace Individual subscribers.
- If you use a work or school Google Calendar account, use either appointment slots or appointment schedules.
- Business Starter accounts don’t have access to appointment schedules.
- To set up appointment schedules, you must use a computer.
Important: Booking pages you create are public and aren't affected by your Calendar sharing settings.
Anyone with the link can view your:
- Booking page
- Profile photo
- Account name
- On your computer, open Google Calendar.
- On your Calendar grid, click the appointment schedule.
- To copy the link, next to "Open booking page," click Copy .
- To open the booking page for a specific service on your calendar, click Open booking page.
- To open the booking page for all services on your calendar, click See all your appointment schedules.
- People who book appointments with you can open links to your appointments on any device with a browser.
- When you create the appointment schedule, you decide what information to require when people book a time slot.