Important: This feature is only available for iPhones and iPads with iOS 14 and up.
To check calendar entries right on your home screen, use the Calendar widget.
Add the widget to your home screen
Important: You must have the Google Calendar app installed. Download the Google Calendar app.
- On your iPhone or iPad, touch and hold the home screen.
- In the top left, tap Add .
- Search for the Google Calendar app and tap it.
- To customize your widget size, swipe left.
- Tap Add widget.
- In the top right, tap Done.
Tip: If you recently installed the Google Calendar app, you must open the app before the widget appears in your widget gallery.
See how to add the widget to your home screen
Add the widget to Today View
- On your iPhone or iPad, go to the home screen.
- Swipe right until you find a list of widgets.
- Scroll to tap Edit.
- Scroll to tap Customize. Next to Google Calendar, tap Add .
- At the top right, tap Done.
Tip: To hide your calendar info when your screen is locked, go to Settings Face ID & passcode. Then, under “Allow access when locked,” turn off Today View.