We may disable Business Profiles and user accounts that go against our guidelines. Check our guidelines. The public can't visit disabled profiles.
Fix a disabled profile
- Review the Google My Business guidelines.
- Sign in to Google My Business. Ensure your profile follows the guidelines.
- After your profile meets guidelines, you can ask for reinstatement.
Appeal a denied request
If your request was incorrectly denied, contact us. We can help verify your eligibility.
- Include pictures of the front of the store.
- Summarize your business operations.
Fix issues with a reinstated profile
Important: We can’t give specific reasons why your Business Profile was disabled.
If you have issues with your reinstated profile, contact us. Include information about your issues. We’ll investigate.
Learn about response times
- Most requests are reviewed, investigated, and resolved in 3 business days.
- If it’s been more than 3 business days since you sent a request, contact us. We’ll investigate.