Known issue: Updating hotel attributes in the Google My Business API and spreadsheet upload is not working. Learn more.
Google My Business helps hotel owners manage their business information across Google products like Search and Maps.
From a verified Google My Business account, hotel owners can review traffic metrics, gather customer insights, view and respond to Google Reviews, and ensure users get the most up-to-date information about your hotel.
With a Google My Business listing, you control the information potential customers see about your business. You can manage any of the business information below:
- Location information such as phone number, amenity offerings, and website
- Respond to customer reviews
- Post high quality photos
- Create ads to boost your business’ online presence
- Google Search Ads appear next to Google Search results when people look for products and services you offer. These can be created from your GMB listing.
- Google Hotel Ads give future travelers a way to book a hotel room. Google surfaces Hotel Ads to help travelers evaluate pricing, availability, booking options, and more. Learn more about Google Hotel Ads.
When customers search for a business on Google, the business’ information shows in the knowledge panel near its search results. The knowledge panel helps customers discover and learn about your hotel.
The knowledge panel displays information for your hotel, which includes:
- Phone number
- Customer reviews