On your Business Profile, you can select various attributes to let customers know details about your business. For example, you can share whether your business offers outdoor seating and Wi-Fi, or if it identifies as women-owned. Select relevant, accurate attributes for your Business Profile to help your business stand out online.
Attributes appear on your Business Profile on Google Search and Maps. If you add certain attributes to your profile, your business might show up in search results when people search for places with those attributes on Google Search and Google Maps.
How it works
You can directly edit certain factual attributes about your business. However, many attributes also rely on input from customers who visit your business.
- Some attributes are only available in certain countries or regions, or to certain categories of businesses. For example, depending on the type of business, you might find attribute options for acceptable payment types, accessibility options, or whether the business is LGBTQ+ friendly.
- Attribute names may change over time to better match the ways that people search for businesses.
- On your computer, sign in to manage your Business Profile.
- If you have multiple profiles, open the one you want to manage.
- From the menu, click Info.
- Find Attributes and click Edit .
- Search for the attribute you want to add, or scroll through the available options for your business.
- Once you update your attributes, click Apply.
Your new attributes show up when customers find your business on Google Search and Maps.