You can select various attributes to let customers know details about your business. You can share whether your business offers outdoor seating or Wi-Fi. Select relevant, accurate attributes for your Business Profile to help your business stand out online.
Attributes appear on your Business Profile on Google Search and Maps. If you add certain attributes to your profile, your business might show up in search results when people search for places with those attributes on Google Search and Google Maps.
How it works
You can directly edit certain factual attributes about your business. However, many attributes also rely on input from customers who visit your business.
- Some attributes are only available in certain countries or regions, or to certain categories of businesses. For example, depending on the type of business, you might find attribute options for acceptable payment types, accessibility options, or whether the business is women-owned.
- Attribute names may change over time to better match the ways that people search for businesses.
Edit an attribute
Go to your Business Profile. Learn how to find your profile.
- Select Edit profile Business information.
Tip: On your desktop, using Google Search, select Edit profile.
- Near the top, select the More tab.
- Select the category you want to change.
- Next to the attribute, select Yes or No.
- When you're finished updating your attributes, select Save.
Your new attributes show up when customers find your business on Google Search and Maps.