On Google My Business, you can select various attributes to let customers know details about your business. For example, you can share whether your business offers outdoor seating and Wi-Fi, or if it identifies as women-led. Select relevant, accurate attributes for your Business Profile to help your business stand out online.
Attributes appear on your Business Profile on Google Search and Maps. If you add certain attributes to your profile, your business might show up in search results when people search for places with those attributes on Google Search and Google Maps.
How it works
You can directly edit certain factual attributes about your business. However, many attributes also rely on input from customers who visit your business.
- On your computer, sign in to Google My Business.
- If you have multiple locations, open the location you'd like to manage.
- From the menu, click Info.
- Find "From the business" and click Edit .
- Search for the attribute you want to add, or scroll through the available options for your business.
- Once you update your attributes, click Apply.
Your new attributes show up when customers find your business on Google Search and Maps.