On your Business Profile, you can select various attributes to let customers know details about your business. For example, you can share whether your business offers outdoor seating and Wi-Fi, or if it identifies as women-owned. Select relevant, accurate attributes for your Business Profile to help your business stand out online.
Attributes appear on your Business Profile on Google Search and Maps. If you add certain attributes to your profile, your business might show up in search results when people search for places with those attributes on Google Search and Google Maps.
How it works
You can directly edit certain factual attributes about your business. However, many attributes also rely on input from customers who visit your business.
- Some attributes are only available in certain countries or regions, or to certain categories of businesses. For example, depending on the type of business, you might find attribute options for acceptable payment types, accessibility options, or whether the business is LGBTQ+ friendly.
- Attribute names may change over time to better match the ways that people search for businesses.
Add an attribute to your Business Profile
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google My Business app .
- At the bottom, tap Profile View all.
- Find Attributes and tap Edit .
- Once you update your attributes, tap Apply.
- Your new attributes show up when customers find your business on Google Search and Maps.
Tip: If you own or manage a healthcare profile, you can edit the following information in Attributes :
- Whether your business offers online care.
- Whether you provide customers a direct method to schedule and receive online care.
- Your gender.
Edit an attribute on Google Maps
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Maps app .
- Sign in to the Google Account you used to sign up for your Business Profile.
- To open your Business Profile, in the top right, tap Account Circle Your Business Profile.
- Tap About Describe this place .
- You can tap an attribute to change it.
- When you’re done making edits, tap Send .