Forward your third-party domain to your website
Sign in to your hosting company account and choose a “Redirect” option or similar. You can also contact your hosting company and tell them to redirect your existing domain to your new Google Business Profile site.
Redirect your domain to the URL for your new site provided during the Google Business Profile site creation process.
Find your website's URL
- Go to your Business Profile. Learn how to find your profile.
- To find your website:
- With Google Search, select Edit profile.
- With Google Maps, select Edit profile Business information.
- Next to "Website," select the pencil icon .
- Select Manage.
- On the page that opens, at the top panel, you can find your site address.