About Google My Business on mobile
Google My Business connects you with customers, whether they’re looking for you on Search, Maps, or mobile devices. Use the free app to:
- Make sure customers can find you by updating your business information, including hours, address, contact information, photos and description
- Keep your customers in the know by posting updates and photos
- Learn how customers find and interact with your business with Insights
Differences between desktop and mobile
The Google My Business mobile app is designed to manage and edit your business information on Google. Some features aren’t currently available on mobile:
- Deleting a listing
- Changing listing settings
- Editing a listing to include certain categories
- Transferring ownership
Service-area businesses are also limited in the edits they can make to their area of service.
The Google My Business app provides accessibility support for blind and low vision users with the TalkBack and VoiceOver applications, as well as other accessibility features. Choose your mobile device from the list below to learn how to enable and use accessibility features.